Conferences & Retreats
Ayurveda is The Wisdom of Long Life.
• Eating according to the seasons and body type.
• Effective control of Obesity, Depression,
and Insomnia in Ayurveda.
• How Ayurveda can assist in management of Allergies,
Inflammation and Dietary disorders.
$50.00 per consultation.
Payments go directly to Dr. Sahi.
Arun Sahi Ph.D, M.Sc is visiting us from Chicago, Illinois, where he has a practice in Ayurveda since 1997.
Prior to Chicago , Dr. Sahi had practiced Ayurveda in New York for 3 years and in India for 10 years.
He is a third generation Ayurvedic doctor.
513 16th Street, Moline
Refreshments will be available.
and is free and open to the public.
* 2006 June, December
* 2005 - May 14th.2005
10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.,
Image Guidance Intensive for Professional Healers
Location: Larson Center - Illini Hospital
Hosted by: Integrative Wellness Center
* 2002 - The Integrative Wellness Center
2526 41st Street
Moline, IL 61265
* 2000 April 19th
"A Walk in the Garden: Herbs your patient may be taking"
Presentation by John W. Golden, MD
Medical Director, The Integrative Wellness Center of the Quad Cities
* 1999 Integrative Wholistic Healing Retreat
3rd. Annual Retreat.
* 1998 Integrative Wholistic Healing Retreat
2nd. Annual Retreat.
* 1997 Integrative Wholistic Healing Retreat
1st. Annual Retreat.